The Leather Degreaser is a thick paste that draws out all oil and grease stains from leather.
Common problems include head and hand grease patches that make the leather turn dull, dark and sometimes sticky – the Leather Degreaser will draw the grease, oil and sweat out of the leather totally removing the stained area. Stains that it will remove are;
- Head and arm grease patches on furniture.
- Dull greasy steering wheels from hand contact.
- Dull greasy collars on leather jackets.
- Cooking oil spill, air freshener spill or any other oily spill.
- Food spills, e.g. pizza, chips, curry grease etc.
There are no reviews yet.